PTE Academic has made waves in the past few years across the continents. PTE has found its niche among hopefuls wanting to study or migrate to English-speaking countries. It is accepted by hundreds of organizations and institutions in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom and United States and the number is gradually increasing. It wouldn’t be surprising if it gains dominance over other English proficiency tests such as TOEFL and IELTS in the next couple of years.
This popularity is attributed to the following proven benefits:
- Quick Results. You can expect to receive your PTE Test Score within five days. It might arrive within two days and in fact, a couple of successful candidates received their results before midnight on the test day. Other English proficiency tests releases score reports after several days, e.g. IELTS test results are delivered after thirteen days.
- Exam Schedules are Flexible. There are over 200 authorized test centers around the globe and schedules are made available 363 days a year. Pick a convenient time and day and the same convenience is guaranteed if you consider a retake.
- Scoring is fair and secured. Pearson established itself as a reliable testing facility, thanks to the help of its automatic scoring system which produces accurate and objective results.
- Integrated and Thorough Assessment System. The parameters generally used by IELTS and TOEFL to assess responses are the communicative skills (Speaking, Writing, Reading, and Listening). PTE Academic evaluates the candidates English Enabling skills (Grammar, Oral Fluency, Pronunciation, Spelling, Vocabulary, and Written Discourse) as well. Some tasks are designed to integrate two skills which makes PTE a more thorough and granular language proficiency test.
- Widely Accepted. PTE Academic is approved for student visa and migration applications in Australia and New Zealand. It is also recognized by thousands of universities for study applications. Professional organizations accept PTE Academic test results for assessment and registration purposes.
To learn more about the outstanding benefits of PTE Academic, check https://pearsonpte.com/why-pte-academic/.
Listen to this Episode of the EasyPTE Podcast:
Click ‘Play’ below to hear the episode. When you’re done, subscribe using the links to the right to get access to all our episodes! Or simply search for ‘EasyPTE’ wherever you get your podcasts.